Audio Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Digital Wireless Guitar System+Samson System
Audio Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Digital Wireless Guitar System+Samson System by Audio-Technica at Elisa Web. MPN: ATW-1501+SWC88AG8-K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Audio-Technica's System 10 Stompbox digital high-fidelity guitar wireless system combines the advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear,
System Specifications:. Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band. Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical. Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical. Operating Range: 18.3 m (60') radius, 36.6 m (120') diameter typical (open range environment with no interfering signals). Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) (battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures). Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (depending on microphone type).
Receiver Specifications: Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space). Maximum Output Level: 1/4" (6.3 mm), TRS balanced: +12 dBV. Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply. Dimensions: 101 mm (3.98") W x 44 mm (1.73") H x 130 mm (5.12") D. Net Weight: 565 grams (19.9 oz). Accessories Included: Power supply, hook & loop fastener x2. Body-Pack
Transmitter Specifications: RF Power Output: 10 mW. Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations. Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector. Pin 1: GND. Pin 2: INST INPUT. Pin 3: MIC INPUT. Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V. Batteries: Two 1.5V AA (not included). Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) depending on battery type and use pattern. Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D. Net Weight 100 grams (3.5 oz), without batteries. Accessory Included: AT-GcW Guitar Input Cable.
Features & Highlights
- Package: Audio Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Stompbox Digital Guitar Pedal (Wireless) + SAMSON AirLine 88 AG8 UHF Guitar System, w/ Plug-In Transmitter + Rackmount Kit
- Audio Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Stompbox Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless System . Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance. 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference. Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space. Two switched TRS balanced 1/4" output jacks. Output mode selector and foot switch to toggle between outputs or mute/unmute Output A without muting Output B (e.g., for use with tuner).
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack transmitters. Transmitter battery level display on receiver. Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation. Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup. State-of-the-art digital receiver housed in a strong, metal, stompbox-style body for reliable performance and pedal board mounting. Included hook & loop strips for adding receiver to effects pedal board.
- AirLine 88 AG8 Guitar System: Frequency agile UHF wireless system. 16 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth. Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent). Rackmount kit included. CR88 Wireless Receiver: IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency. True Diversity design minimizes dropouts. Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range. 1/4-wave antennas. Half-rack receiver design.
- LED display indicates operating channel. Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" outputs . AG8 Guitar Transmitter: Plugs directly into guitar jack (no beltpack or cable required). Dual-position connector fits a variety of guitar jacks. Offers up to 12 hours of battery life using single AA battery. Low battery LED indicator. 300' operating range (line-of-sight). Variable Gain control. Mute switch.
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|