CAROL CLM-101 Classical Live Stage Performance Microphone, Super-cardioid +Made in Taiwan+
Free Shipping Included! CAROL CLM-101 Classical Live Stage Performance Microphone, Super-cardioid +Made in Taiwan+ by CAROL at Elisa Web. MPN: 4330235833. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The superb, capturing capability of CLM-101, the classical live stage performance microphone, does really replicate near to the original sound by two
Vintage metallic is in design with advanced shock mount, which perfectly absorbs noise when using in vocal and speech.
[ Specifications ]
☆ Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
☆ Output impedance: 1.2kΩ ± 30% (at 1,000 Hz)
☆ Sensitivity: -66 ± 3dB ( 0dB=1V / µbar；at 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
☆ Frequency Response: 50 ~ 12,000 Hz
☆ Material of components → Housing: Zinc alloy die casting; Switch: Potentiometer type
☆ Dimensions: 204mm × 67.6mm × 74mm / 2.66 x 2.91 x 8.03 inches
☆ Weight: 740g / 1.63 lbs
Please email us with any concerns before ordering or after.
Features & Highlights
- ☆ Suspension shock absorber system to reduce noise.
- ☆ Angle adjustment - Forward 30 degrees, backward 45 degrees.
- ☆ Unique hinge mount designed to enhance durability. Slide potentiometer switch to prevent acoustic shock.
- ☆ Built-in dual capsules and chambers, conducive to professional sound performance. Excellent sound sensitivity.
- ☆ Sleek and elegant design. Won the Taiwan Excellence Award 2017.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|