The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components-tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm-make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category. Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go to for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept. EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
Features & Highlights
- 1200 W (peak), 128 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response
- High-output EVS-12M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting
|Item Weight:||37.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||38.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.75 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Electro-Voice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SV500, ean: 1330010818326,
VocoPro asked their customers for feedback on the shortcomings of the Karaoke hardware industry and were told that a major issue was the absence of quality Karaoke speakers designed specifically for vocals. VocoPro was told most all Hi-Fi and PA spea...
mpn: RSG15.28, ean: 0811080025490,
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville...
mpn: PADH212, ean: 0611104769658,
Heavy Duty MDF Construction w/ Reinforced Corners 5" x 12" Super Horn Midrange/ Tweeter 1.5" Titanium Compression Driver Loaded in Horn Four Piezo Tweeters 2 x 12" Subwoofer 2" Kapton VC Woofer Magnet Weight: 80 oz. Compression Tweeter Magnet Weight:...