Enttec Pixie Driver 5V ( 110 Watts ) DMX USB or ArtNet Art-Net to SPI Pixel Control RGB LEDs Controller WS2811 , WS2812 & WS2812b
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Enttec Pixie Driver 5V ( 110 Watts ) DMX USB or ArtNet Art-Net to SPI Pixel Control RGB LEDs Controller WS2811 , WS2812 & WS2812b by SIRS-E at Elisa Web. MPN: 73540. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Drives 2 DMX universes worth of 5 Volt Pixel Tape or 12/24V Pixel Dots (model dependent). In-Built 5V DC power supply with 55 and 110 watts
Features & Highlights
- Drives 2 DMX universes worth of 5 Volt Pixel Tape/Dots (model dependent). In-Built 5V DC power supply with 110 watts output power.
- The next generation of LED chips (WS2812) has an inbuilt driver, making them more suitable in more cases and allowing tighter pitch up to 7.5mm. The Pixie driver can drive up to 300 pixels from its DMX ports, and more from USB.
- With an overall size of 215mm x 129mm x 42.7mm, the Pixie driver is the smallest all in one device in its class. A rack mount frame allows mounting of 8 units in a 3RU high enclosure offering an unparalleled density of Pixel strip driving.
- With inbuilt memory, the Pixie driver can be set to replay a pre-programmed sequence. Standalone sequence is recorded via USB using Pro Manager software (Art-Net input). Only one sequence can be stored at any single time - and runs on power-up.
- Drive the Pixels using DMX input from its 2x DMX ports. DMX Personality decides how the 2 DMX inputs are mapped.
|Model:||Pixie Driver 5V|
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.1 x 5.06 x 5.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.54 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|