GLI Pro PVX9000 10,000 Watt Power Amplifier DJ Rack Amp + XLR Cable
Blowout Sale! Save 64% on the GLI Pro PVX9000 10,000 Watt Power Amplifier DJ Rack Amp + XLR Cable by GLI PRO at Elisa Web. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description of PVX9000: The PVX series from GLI represents a new era in power amplification. These are great quality amps which have built in
The PVX series from GLI represents a new era in power amplification. These are great quality amps which have built in advanced cooling technology to make them run extra efficient. This series is rugged, and perfect for use in night clubs. The clip and protection indicators help you to protect the amp and your speakers.
Description of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment.
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes : GLI PRO PVX9000 10,000 Watt 2 Channel Bridgeable Power Amplifier With Built In High Powered Cooling Fan And Dual Output Level Meters + Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable With 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity and a 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- GLI Pro PVX9000 10,000 Watt Power Amplifier DJ Rack Amp. 19" Rack Mountable. 10,000 Watts Maximum Power. 500 Watts RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms. Channel Volume Controls. Clip/Protect Indicator. Turbo Cooling System. Bridgeable. THD: Less Than 0.1%. Input Sensitivity & Impedence: 1.0V (0dB) RMS, 10K ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: More Than 100dB. Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB, 20Hz, 20kHzPower Supply. 115V-60Hz/ 230V-50Hz (Switchable). 19"w x 5 1/4"h x 16 3/4"d. Shipping Weight: 40 Lbs. Variable Speed Cooling Fan. XLR Inputs.
- Manufactured in the same factory in china that makes professional amplifiers for the top brands in the industry such as Yamaha. the parts and quality of these amps are superior to the famous XA series of GLI amps, which are also very good quality. .
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable. XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 20 Ft. Color: Black.
|Package Weight:||38 pounds|