The Rockville APM5 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor will be bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a Separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 125 watts peak output power and 62.5 watts RMS giving you a total of 250 watts peak and 125 watts RMS per pair. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio monitors we ever built! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make these speakers sound as good as they do. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Description of the enclosure:
We chose a wooden enclosure as opposed to a plastic enclosure. Your studio is made of wood for a reason. The sound characteristics of high quality wood are better than plastic. We only use the highest quality MDF wood. We do not bother with cheap particle board material when we want to make the best speakers. The thickness is 0.5” around and the front board is a full 1” thick to give you the best sound quality possible. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
Every studio or computer room should look beautiful. We believe speakers should enhance the look of a room. We make these speakers in 3 beautiful finishes. Painted black, painted white, and wood finish. We use “baking paint” made for wood surfaces. It is long lasting and the best paint for speakers! We went with a beautiful finish that is mostly matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent countless hours on the color to make sure it is not only beautiful but elegant as well to improve the appearance of your studio or room.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville APM5C 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Classic Wood Finish ( Pair). 125 Watt RMS. Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers.
- The enclosure is 0.5" thick while the front board of it is a full 1" thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality! Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- Full Range Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel . Ferro Fluid Enhanced 3/4" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 3/4" voice coil diameter
- 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology. Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards . We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product
- Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: Volume control. Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently). 1/4" and XLR combo input jack. High Speed USB jack. RCA input. 3.5mm Headphone output.
- Details: Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components! (ADI--ADAU1701, TI--TPA3116, SMPS). System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ohm. Woofer 4 Ohm.
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m. THD: 0.10%. Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz. 250 Watts peak output per pair. 125 Watt RMS output per pair.
- Each speaker produces 125 watts peak and 62.5 watts RMS. Input voltage: 120V. Components: 3/4" silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone. Product Size (Single): (W*H*D): 7.4'' inch x 11.34'' inch x 9.76'' inch.
- Shipping Dimensions: (W*H*D): 24.1'' inch x 13.54'' inch x 10.7'' inch. Net Weight (Pair): 15.4 LBS.Shipping Weight (Pair): 18.37 LBS. Includes speaker linking cable and power plug.Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced.System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
|Item Size:||11.7 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 11.4 x 11.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DBR10, ean: 4957812559676,
Yamaha's DBR powered speaker systems bring excellent sound quality, reliability, and portability in three affordable models. Using the latest DSP, engineers applied our proprietary FIR-X tuning, to optimize the sound, and protection algorithms to giv...
By Alto Professional
mpn: TS210, ean: 0816311011273,
In 2011, Alto Professional launched the Truesonic 1 series, which achieved wide acceptance around the world—from houses of worship to mobile entertainers to backyard patios. In the process, we established a new benchmark for loudspeakers. With the ...
mpn: Freedom-12, ean: 0799355095204,
Diversified music player The FREEDOM 12 features Bluetooth /USB/SD Card Reader/ FM Radio functions, allowing you to enjoy the versatility of this unit. Connect your phone to the speaker via the Bluetooth, or plug in a SD Memory Card or a USB flash dr...