ProX X-JBL-VRX932LAP Universal JBL ATA Flight Case for 2x VRX932LAP Speaker
ProX X-JBL-VRX932LAP Universal JBL ATA Flight Case for 2x VRX932LAP Speaker by Pro-X at Elisa Web. MPN: X-JBL-VRX932LAP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The JBL-VRX932LAP ATA Flight Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses two JBL-VRX932LAP speakers, and employs a laminated plywood that
The JBL-VRX932LAP ATA Flight Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses two JBL-VRX932LAP speakers, and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling; it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from a recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Features & Highlights
- Inside lined with durable hard foam rubber
- Recessed spring-loaded handles
- 4 inch Swivel casters w/ brakes on 2 wheels
- 3/8 inch re-inforced layering plywood w/ Matte Black finished laminate
- Stackable 4x caster dish on top of each case
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pro-X, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Deluxe 600-D Nylon form fit carry bag with 10mm padding and "dual access" zippers. Includes two heavy-duty carry handles and EON615 handle access cover. Embroidered JBL Logo. Fits EON615 loudspeaker. JBL EON615 Carry Bag Features: Offers superior pro...
By JBL Bags
mpn: SRX818SP-CVR-DLX, ean: 0716408538242,
Deluxe padded cover for SRX818SP, water resistant 1000D black nylon exterior, 2.5mm polyethylene grille protector, 10mm padding, covered handle access with Velcro closure, with embroidered JBL logoThe ultimate protection for your SRX818SP loudspeaker...
Deluxe 600-D Nylon form fit carry bag with 10mm padding and "dual access" zippers. Includes two heavy-duty carry handles and EON610 handle access cover. Embroidered JBL Logo. Fits EON610 loudspeaker. EON610 Carry Bag Features: Offers superior protect...
By JBL Bags
mpn: EON15-BAG/W-DLX, ean: 0716408523217,
Deluxe Padded form Fit Roller Bag w/ Wheels & Tow Handle. Heavy Duty Carry Handles. Embroidered JBL Logo. Fits 3Rd Generation EON 15" Speakers Including JBL 305, 315 & 515.The ultimate in mobility for your EON15 loudspeakers. Telescoping tow handle a...
mpn: SRM2850 Cover, ean: 0663961045888,
This durable, foamed-lined nylon cover will protect your Mackie SRM2850 from the inevitable rigors of the road. Features a handy pocket for accessories.Durable. Foam lined. Handy Pocket. ...
mpn: 2922-16BF, ean: 0744271619324,
The 2922-16BS Case will accommodate the newer Bose F1 812 Loudspeaker. This case features a custom high density PE foam interior to protect your gear while in transport. The 3I-2922-16BS Bose F1 812 Loudspeaker Case also features three protected hing...
mpn: 3021-18BS, ean: 0744271619300,
SKB has developed this case to transport the latest Bose F1 Subwoofer. The interior of this watertight and dust proof case features high quality dense PE foam to cradle the Bose F1 Subwoofer. The 3I-3021-18BS Bose F1 Subwoofer Case also features thre...
By JBL Bags
mpn: VRX915S-STR, ean: 0716408523132,
Padded Sub Transporter for VRX915S. 1200D Nylon (black) with waterproof backing, soft tricot fabric interior, 10mm padding, polyethylene sheet protecting speaker grille, handle access covers with Velcro closure, integrated caster board with (4) swive...
mpn: G-TOUR SPKR-2K12, ean: 0716408530482,
The Gator Cases G-TOUR SPKR-2K12 Tour Series K12 Speaker transporter case provides ultimate protection and is built like a tank! The solid 3/8” plywood construction protects the K12 speakers from damage during transport and storage. Internal paddin...
mpn: X-QSCK8, ean: 0613815613251,
ProX X-QSC-K8 Black Hard Travel Flight Case For (2) QSC-K8 8 DJ Speakers With Recessed Spring Loaded Handles and Wheels...