QED Reference XT40 Speaker Cable Pair (5M)
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the QED Reference XT40 Speaker Cable Pair (5M) by QED at Elisa Web. MPN: QE1454 (New). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. XT40 celebrates QED's 40 years of award winning British heritage. Winner of 'Best speaker cable' at the 2014 What Hi-Fi? Awards. Acclaimed by What
Features & Highlights
- XT40 celebrates QED's 40 years of award winning British heritage. Winner of 'Best speaker cable' at the 2014 What Hi-Fi? Awards. This Five Star award winning pure copper loudspeaker cable boasts QED's advanced X-TubeTM technology and a massive 4mm2 cross sectional area. This results in a cable that delivers clear sonic advantages over conventional cable designs by maintaining a flat frequency response within the audio band.
- X-TUBETM TECHNOLOGY: At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTM retains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cable fails to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is that X-TubeTM delivers greater detail and fidelity across the audio spectrum which would other wise be lost in ordinary cables.
- LARGE cross-sectional area: The 4mm2 cross sectional area means XT40 exhibits very low resistance, allowing amplifiers to exert outstanding control over the speakers they are driving. In addition, its large cross sectional area makes it suitable for long cable runs.
- Specifications: Wire gauge - 12 AWG, Jacket OD - 6.00mm, Cross-sectional area - 4.00mm², Loop resistance - 0.008 Ω/m, Capacitance - 59pF/m, Inductance - 0.46 µH/m, Dissipation factor - 0.0576, Nominal outside diameter 6.0 mm
- Includes: QED Reference XT40 speaker cable pair 5M each (16 Feet)
|Part Number:||QE1454 (New)|
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|