XT40 celebrates QED's 40 years of award winning British heritage. Winner of 'Best speaker cable' at the 2014 What Hi-Fi? Awards. Acclaimed by What HI-FI? Magazine; this 'Five Star' award winning pure copper loudspeaker cable boasts QED's advanced X-TubeTM technology and a massive 4mm2 cross sectional area. This results in a cable that delivers clear sonic advantages over conventional cable designs by maintaining a flat frequency response within the audio band. We are so confident about the performance of the new XT40, we urge enthusiasts to audition and compare it, not only to their favourite cable but also to alternative models at any price. Prepare to be surprised!
Features & Highlights
- XT40 celebrates QED's 40 years of award winning British heritage. Winner of 'Best speaker cable' at the 2014 What Hi-Fi? Awards. This Five Star award winning pure copper loudspeaker cable boasts QED's advanced X-TubeTM technology and a massive 4mm2 cross sectional area. This results in a cable that delivers clear sonic advantages over conventional cable designs by maintaining a flat frequency response within the audio band.
- X-TUBETM TECHNOLOGY: At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTM retains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cable fails to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is that X-TubeTM delivers greater detail and fidelity across the audio spectrum which would other wise be lost in ordinary cables.
- LARGE cross-sectional area: The 4mm2 cross sectional area means XT40 exhibits very low resistance, allowing amplifiers to exert outstanding control over the speakers they are driving. In addition, its large cross sectional area makes it suitable for long cable runs.
- Specifications: Wire gauge - 12 AWG, Jacket OD - 6.00mm, Cross-sectional area - 4.00mm², Loop resistance - 0.008 Ω/m, Capacitance - 59pF/m, Inductance - 0.46 µH/m, Dissipation factor - 0.0576, Nominal outside diameter 6.0 mm
- Includes: QED Reference XT40 speaker cable pair 5M each (16 Feet)
|Part Number:||QE1454 (New)|
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by QED, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Line 6
mpn: 9907303153, ean: 0610074252207,
POD Studio UX2 combines the stunning sounds of POD Farm 2 plug-in with a powerful USB interface. POD Farm 2.5 plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 immortal and fully adjustable guitar amps, bass amps, preamps and mo...
By Cables Direct Online
mpn: 43188-169303, ean: 0818494024750,
Gauge isn't the only thing to consider when you buy speaker cable. Mixing different alloys in with the copper makes it cheaper, but they can also affect how conductive the wire is. Less conductive wire means poor sound quality. Adding in different al...
By Sewell Direct
mpn: SW-29821, ean: 0685289298210,
Make speaker wires disappear right on the wall or under the carpet with Sewell Adhesive Speaker Wire. This super flat speaker wire can be used on almost any flat surface. Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles...
mpn: 103845, ean: 0844660038450,
Get the most out of your home audio system with high quality oxygen-free copper speaker wire from Monoprice!. This wire features two conductors made of high purity (greater than 99. 95% pure) oxygen-free copper. Each conductor is jacketed with color-...
mpn: 090-SPKWI-12-500, ean: 0817375019762,
Looking for affordable bulk PA speaker cable? Here it is! True thick heavy 12 gauge conductor cabling! (real 12 gauge rated conductors....not the kind you see all over the internet that says 12ga and is actually 14 or 16 ga. This is heavy duty 12awg ...