Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer w/USB, Effects, 8 XDR2 Mic Pres
Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer w/USB, Effects, 8 XDR2 Mic Pres by Rockville at Elisa Web. MPN: RPM870. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Rockville RPM870 is an 8 channel powered console mixer with USB input. There were a few goals we had when designing this mixer. The first one was
We tested this and we ran the mixer to (2) Mackie C300Z speakers, and even with the volume turned up half way these were filling an extremely large room with sound! We also tested these with dual 15” DJ speakers and really cranked them and the sound of the highs and lows were crisp and clean. The great thing about this is the amp does not overheat even when cranking it for hours straight. The power amp built into this mixer is 500 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 750 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
Other great features are a dual 7 band master EQ, a 4 band EQ on each channel, an EQ kill switch, and pad and solo buttons on each channel. Rounding things out, we added a USB input that has 2 functions. It can play back your audio tracks. But what is really cool is that you can record your main mix onto the USB!
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer,7 Band EQ,24-Bit Effects,USB,48V Phantom Power.RMS Power Output:750w x2@4 Ohm.500w x2@8 Ohm.Program Power Output:1500w x2@4 Ohm.1000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm.Peak Power Output:3000w x2@4 Ohm.2000wx 2@8 Ohm.
- 8 Channel mixer section:6 mono channels,1 stereo channel.8 high-quality XDR2 mic preamps with switchable+48V phantom power for condenser microphones.XDR2 mic preamps are low-noise and low distortion.USB supported formats are MP3, WAV, WMA.
- Built in bluetooth wireless audio streaming. 24 BIT digital effects processor with 16 preset digital effects including. Effects level control can adjust signal level of each effect. Effects mute button.
- FX footswitch input lets you turn your effects on or off. 4-Band EQ per channel. Each channel is equipped with pad, must, and solo buttons with LED’s. Each channel has gain, aux control, FX control, Pan control, Volume control.
- Peak LED indicator has a red LED that indicates a signal level that is 5dB below clipping. Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs. Limit L and Limit R LED indicators.
- These limiters are designed to go brighter as clipping gets stronger and will remain lit up until the channels stop clipping. We recommend lowering the gain if you see these LED’s lit up. Power and Output level LED indicators.
- Main output fader allows you to fade the sound between the left and right channel. RCA input, RCA output, and USB player. Headphone jack for monitoring the master signal and individually monitoring each channel with PFL, L/R.
- Gain control adjusts he sensitivity from -60dB to -20dB when the pad button is in the out position. When the pad button is pressed in the gain will adjust from 240dB to 0dB.This works even with the fader turned down.
- You can use this to preview channels before they are let into the mix or just to check out a channel during a live performance. You can solo as many channels at a time as you want. Built in cooling fan and ventilation system.
- USB input supports unlimited capacity (as many GB as you want). 110/220V switchable power supply. Dimensions: (L*W*H) 15.16" x 17.72" x 7.09" inches / 38.5 x 45 x 18 cm. Weight: 23.06Lbs. (10.46kg)
|Item Size:||11.6 x 20.5 x 20.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.92 x 10.87 x 10.87 inches|