The e935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
Features & Highlights
- Made for the working musician
- Shock mounted capsule with humbucking coil
- Metal construction
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- 10 Year warranty
|Item Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sennheiser, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SM7B, ean: 0424060888796,
Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone, Cardioid The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnet...