Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH)
Free Shipping Included! Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) by Sound Town at Elisa Web. MPN: 4332801098. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies, 2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) The Sound Town
Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies, 2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH)
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless microphone system which won't break your bank. It comes with dual-channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment. The two handheld wireless microphones employ a cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background.
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH wireless system provides a great operation range up to 300 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, etc.
How to Synchronize the SWM20 Receiver and Microphone :
1. Connect the SWM20 receiver to an AC outlet through the power adapter provided. Install the antennas to the receiver.
2. Connect the SWM20 receiver to a powered speaker or an amplifier with the 1/4" audio cable provided. Turn on the SWM20 receiver.
3. Put two alkaline AA batteries into the battery compartment of the microphone.
4. Power on the hand held microphone, after 3 seconds, there will be a frequency showing on the LCD screen.
5. Press the UP or DOWN button on the receiver until the frequency matches what the handheld microphone has on its screen. There are two channels on the receiver with different frequency ranges and use the channel that covers the frequency range of the microphone.
6. After selection is made, it becomes locked after 3 seconds. The LCD screen on the receiver now shows the battery life of your microphone. Use the volume knob on the receiver to adjust the volume.
Features & Highlights
- This Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices, compared with a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. The wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with Dual-Channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies (640-690 MHz) and independent volume controls
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent;Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noises and boost dynamic range. The cardioid microphone pickup pattern produces superb feedback and off-axis rejection
- Up to 300 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages
- Note: Please connect the wireless microphone system to a PA system (a powered/active speaker or an amplifier, sold separately) to work
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sound Town, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RAM15BT, ean: 0852168003993,
Portable, powerful and versatile; the Rockville all-in-one PA system lets you take your music wherever you need to go. All In One PA System! So what does all-in-one really mean? Speaker, Amplifier, 2 Channel Mixer, 5 Band Equalizer, Built in USB and ...
By GTD Audio
mpn: G-622H, ean: 0013964204940,
The GTD Audio G-622 Wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range of professional applications with 200 selectable channels and a frequency scanner that automatically finds and s...
mpn: BLX14/CVL-H10, ean: 0042406470414,
The BLX14/CVL Instrument Wireless System is part of the Instrument wireless systems family. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the bo...
mpn: ULM202USB, ean: 0794504551310,
High-Performance 2.4 Ghz Digital Wireless Dual Microphones With Usb Receiver For Use With Compatible Behringer Products Like The B115D, Eps500Mp3 And Many Q Series Mixers Like The Qx2442Usb...
mpn: BLX24/PG58-J10, ean: 0750408400970,
The BLX Vocal Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the trusted PG58 professional quality vocal microphone capsule for lead and backu...
mpn: BLX288/PG58-J10, ean: 0750408401090,
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible wa...
mpn: BLX1-H9, ean: 0750408400291,
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones...