Sound Town Professional UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with 200 Selectable Frequencies, LED Display, 2 Handheld Mics (NESO-U2HH)
Free Shipping Included! Sound Town Professional UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with 200 Selectable Frequencies, LED Display, 2 Handheld Mics (NESO-U2HH) by Sound Town at Elisa Web. MPN: 43181-132673. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System (NESO-U2HH) The Sound Town NESO-U2HH offers premium design and
The Sound Town NESO-U2HH offers premium design and rock-solid quality, along with easy setup and operation. The system has a rack mountable receiver (rack mount ears included in the package) with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones. Its Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference with a 60 db signal to noise ratio and a 45 db carrier wave. The low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) technology protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
The NESO-U2HH comes with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones which minimizes noise in the background. The built-in windscreen and pop filter assist in reducing excessive pressure and guarantee crisp and clean audio reproduction. The system has an operation range of up to 400 feet line-of-sight in good surroundings. It is perfect for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
Note: The NESO series wireless microphones come with both 1/4" and XLR output connectors. It is advised to check the input connectors of your device before connecting the wireless microphone to it. Most PA speakers come with 1/4" Mic input, and amplifiers come with XLR input connectors, they are capable of directly connecting to microphones. For devices such as certain home receivers that do not come with 1/4" Mic or XLR input connectors, a preamp or mixer is recommended to optimize sound performance when connecting the microphone to a home receiver.
In the package:1 X NESO wireless microphone receiver, 2 X handheld wireless microphones, 1 X 1/4" audio cable, 1 X power adapter, 2 X 1U rackmount ears, 1 X user manual
Features & Highlights
- The NESO wireless microphone series is built with top-class components and rock-solid quality. The system includes a NESO-U2 receiver with a rack mount kit and cardioid dynamic handheld microphones.
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. It provides cordless freedom, ease of use and 200 selectable UHF frequencies for interference free operation.
- Easy to set up and operate with independent volume controls. Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission's new rules governing wireless systems.
- The Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference; low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
- Up to 400 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
|Item Weight:||8.42 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|