Dual 100-Channel UHF Wireless System
Nady’s award-winning wireless innovation and expertise are evident in the latest addition to their line of professional UHF wireless systems. The U-2100 is jam-packed with user friendly features: Unsurpassed UHF PLL wireless performance. Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response. 120 dB dynamic range. Operation up to 500’ (line-of-sight). Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location. Rugged all ABS housing.
Nady’s unparalleled wireless technology is recognized worldwide and sets the standard for high performance and reliability. The U-2100 (with dual receiver for dual receiver operation), has 100 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free operation. Take it anywhere you need it and experience pristine audio on stage or off. It’s equally ideal for speaking engagements and singing applications. Set up is amazingly quick and easy with ASC download that sends selected channel information to transmitter via infrared (IR) sender. The system couldn’t be simpler to operate and has the seal of approval from many of the pros in the business who’ve used it and love it.
Overall System Performance
Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
Dynamic range: 120dB
Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced summed line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
Antennas: Removable swivel BNC antennas
U-1100HT Handheld Transmitter
Input Impedance: 10kΩ
Antenna Type: Internal
Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline or NiMH
Battery life: 8-10 hours typical
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for any applications requiring handheld microphones (performance, presentation, interview, ceremony, etc...)
- Includes 2 Nady U-1100HT handheld microphones with neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimal true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Up to 500ft. operating range (line-of-sight). Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation
- 200 selectable UHF frequencies (manually or with Auto-Scan) for interference free operation. Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of up to 10 transmitters in the same location. Selected channels stored in memory
- U-2100 receiver features RF/ AF bar graph, balanced XLR fixed microphone level and adjustable unbalanced ¼-inch jack audio line level outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust
|Manufacturer:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Publisher:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Studio:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Overview The RodeLink Filmmaker Kit from Rode is a wireless system for film and video production that features a transmitter, receiver, and an included lavalier microphone. The system utilizes a Series II 2.4 GHz 128-bit encrypted digital transmissio...
mpn: PDWMKHRD22WM, ean: 0842893100791,
This Home Theater Karaoke Microphone System by Pyle it not only designed to give you the best karaoke experience it can also be used for small meetings or conferences. Just connect your wireless or wired mic to the Microphone Receiver Base and plug t...