QED Reference Optical Cable (1 M)
QED Reference Optical Cable (1 M) by QED at Elisa Web. MPN: 5036694037256. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. QED's superior Toslink Optical digital audio interconnect cable made with real glass Reference Optical Quartz is the first of its kind, consisting of
Features & Highlights
- Reference Optical Quartz is the first of its kind, consisting of 210 separate boro-silicate glass fibres.
- GLASSCORE TECHNOLOGY - Glasscore technology employs multiple fibre bundles of ultra-fine boro-silicate glass optical fibres (GOF) of no more than 50um each to make up the 1mm diameter necessary to conform to the Toslink standard connectors.
- Over 150MHz BANDWIDTH - This vastly exceeds the demands for high definition multi-channel HD digital audio. In contrast to conventional acrylic glass optical cables quartz glass cables can deliver signals up to and including 24bit/192kHz with very low jitter .
- ULTRA LOW JITTER / ULTRA LOW LOSS - QED have calculated that jitter (distortions caused by timing differences between the different light paths) in conventional optical cables could typically reach up to 145ps. In Reference Optical Quartz, timing errors are virtually eliminated, introducing less distortion, jitter and ultra low loss < 0.03 dB/m.
- SPECIFICATIONS, Unique boro-silicate glass construction, Highly flexible 210 x 50 micron optical fibre bundle, Bandwidth >150MHz, Ultra low jitter, Stepped refractive index, Ultra low loss < 0.03 dB/m
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.42 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.35 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|