Add serious low end to your gig with the Rockville Bass Gig RBG-18S powered subwoofer. This is an incredible sounding powered sub that features a 18" driver with up to 2000-watts of peak power for tremendous bass that can run all night without stopping. The subwoofer features a high temperature 4-layer 4” voice coil and is set in a 120oz magnet motor structure. The amplifier features an internal heat sink with a heat sensitive, variable speed, auto turn-on fan cooling system, so even when your music gets HOT – your amp will stay cool.
You can tailor your sound using the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor), which allows you to either add extended boost or extended low frequency enhancement. The DSP circuit also controls over-excursion, thermal, and clipping protection which will ensure you can pound your subs hours straight without any damage occurring. This sub is built to last for years and years of use. A 3 position Low Pass crossover filters out the highs to make your system sound its best whatever venue you're in.
For added convenience and easy set-up, the RBG18S units feature combo XLR – ¼” TRS inputs with Level control and XLR thru puts to secondary units. Just connect your main mix outputs to the subwoofer, and then link your main speakers from the RBG18S! This sub features a heavy-duty pole-socket so you can mount your main speaker on top for easy setup and positioning and carry handles so you can easily transport it. Additional controls include a polarity switch, which allows you to invert the subwoofers polarity when installing the subwoofer away from the main speakers. This allows for near perfect time alignment of the subwoofer low-end frequencies to your main speakers.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RBG18S 18" 2000 Watt Active Powered PA Subwoofer.
- 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 2000 Watts Peak. 18" Woofer with 120oz Magnet and 4" Voice Coil.
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 29Hz - 150Hz. Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 125dB Peak / 120dB Continuous.
- DSP Digital Signal Processor with Boost or Extended Low Frequency Control. Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators.
- Signal Input LED Indicator. Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator. Balanced XLR + TRS input jacks.
- Balanced XLR thru/output jacks for parallel connections. Passive heat sink with heat sensitive variable speed auto turn-on fan for cooling.
- Subwoofer Crossover 80Hz/100hz/120HZ Low Pass. Subwoofer Level Adjustment. Subwoofer Phase Control.
- Built-in pole mount socket. Built-in carrying handle. Heavy-duty locking wheel casters. Custom metal grill.
- Aluminum former voice coils with copper winding. Durable black carpet with black metal corners.
- 7-layer Birch 5/8" plywood baffle construction. Dimensions: 26.5" x 22" x 24.25". Weight: 84Lbs.
|Item Weight:||108.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 30 x 30 inches|
|Package Weight:||116 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.25 x 25.25 x 25.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: VQ1500D, ean: 0696859054136,
Professional Active 500-Watt 15" PA Subwoofer with Built-In Stereo Crossover...