TASCAM DR-07MKII Portable Digital Recorder
Free Shipping Included! TASCAM DR-07MKII Portable Digital Recorder by Tascam at Elisa Web. MPN: DR-07MKII. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TASCAM's DR-07mkII puts premium recording quality in the palm of your hand. Up to 96kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV film recording provides better than CD
TASCAM's DR-07mkII puts premium recording quality in the palm of your hand. Up to 96kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV film recording provides better than CD quality to capture every detail. Record WAV or MP3 files to the included 2GB microSD Card, or expand with your own microSD & SDHC media.
Like all TASCAM products, the DR-07mkII is simple to use with functions like two-button record and the Quick Menu for fast setting changes.
Adjustable Condenser Microphones
Attached to the DR-07mkII are a pair of cardioid condenser microphones. The stereo microphones can be arranged in an XY recording pattern for tight stereo imaging or in an AB pattern for a more ambient recording.
The built-in microphones capture a wide, natural frequency range suitable for any type of voice or musical recording. A 1/8" microphone input is also available for adding your own stereo microphone or recording a line-level source.
When flipping the microphone orientation, the left and right channels automatically flip for correct stereo placement.
Perfect for songwriters, the DR-07mkII allows you to build up an arrangement part by part for a full production. Record a guitar demo, then try out a melody by singing along with your previous take. Your original recording is kept, and a second, mixed file is created. The DR-07mkII includes stereo reverb you can use on playback, or use it during recording for a pro, polished sound.
Peak Limiter Prevents Clipping
A built-in stereo peak limiter prevents unexpected loud sounds from distorting your recording. Just flip it on to keep sudden jumps from ruining your takes.
Another recording mode is the Auto Level setting, which sets the level based on the sound level in the room. Other settings include a low cut filter, useful for removing rumble or wind noise when outdoors. (A windscreen is also sold seperately.)
Useful Playback Features
Like most TASCAM handheld recorders, the DR-07mkII includes playback modes to loop a section of playback or slow it down without changing the pitch, perfect for learning new music. A built-in speaker is included for checking recording without headphones. The Level Align feature smooths out level jumps during playback to help you monitor your raw, unmastered recordings.
A stereo reverb effect is available during playback or recording. Another handy additions include a chromatic tuner and tripod mount.
Full Feature List
- Handheld Portable Recorder
- Adjustable Stereo Condenser Microphones (XY or AB)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32-320 kbps bit rate
- Reverb effect
- Overdub recording mode
- Auto Record and Auto Mark functions
- Peak Reduction function, optimized for music recording, automatically sets the gain of while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter to help prevent distortion
- Automatic or manual level setting
- Self timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 sec. after pressing the record button for waiting until you are ready
- Auto and manual track increment
- Variable speed playback (50%-150%) without changing the pitch
- Loop and repeat playback
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ settings
- Editing function (Divide and delete)
- Up to 99 mark points on each file
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" stereo mic/line input
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power
- Up to 2-second pre recording buffer
- Jump back function returns to previous point with one action (1-10, 20, 30 sec.)
- 1/8" headphone/line output
- Built-in speaker
- microSD (64MB - 2GB)/microSDHC (4GB - 32GB) card slot (2GB card included)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power
- Tripod socket hole
- Dimensions: 2.2" W x 5.5" H x 1" D (55mm x 141mm x 26mm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125g)
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable Stereo Condenser Microphones (XY or AB)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording. Stereo MP3 recording from 32-320 kbps bit rate. Reverb effect. Overdub recording mode
- Auto Record and Auto Mark functions. Peak Reduction function, optimized for music recording, automatically sets the gain of while recording. Limiter and low-cut filter to help prevent distortion
- Variable speed playback (50%-150%) without changing the pitch. Loop and repeat playback. Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ setting. Editing function (Divide and delete). Chromatic tuner 1/8 Inches stereo mic/line input. Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power. MicroSD 2GB card included
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 2.85 x 2.85 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tascam, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 005172, ean: 0615104051720,
Omni microphones tend to pick up everything equally, including background noise. The MD 46 cardioid interview mic focuses on the subject, increasing clarity while reducing background noise. Designed to deliver low handling and wind noise, and to elim...
mpn: SM58S-COMBO-PAC-1, ean: 0660845710313,
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, buil...
mpn: F.01U.117.391, ean: 0800549414487,
RE50/B Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone. The Electro-Voice RE50/B is a specially shock-isolated, omnidirectional, dynamic microphone that was created for the most exacting professional applications. An advancement in shock-mounting techniques, it w...
mpn: PGADRUMKIT7, ean: 0700315925844,
The PGADRUMKIT7 Drum Microphone Kit is a complete package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound for full drum kit performance and recording. Included in the PGADRUMKIT7 are one PGA52 kick drum microphone, three PGA5...
By HEiL sound
mpn: PR40-Bundle2, ean: 0639476429154,
Overview The PR 40 from Heil Sound is a high-performance dynamic microphone ideal for use as a vocal mic for talk show hosts and other voice over applications.The champagne PRSM Shock Mount from Heil Sound is a flexible microphone support system that...
mpn: Procaster, ean: 0698813001118,
Designed as a no-compromise microphone for On-Air broadcast use, the Rode Procaster Broadcast Dynamic Vocal Microphone is one of the ultimate broadcast quality mics for the 21st century. Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequenc...
mpn: BETA57A, ean: 0042406148870,
The Shure Beta 57A Dynamic Microphone is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording. A tight supercardioid pattern on the Beta 57A delivers high gain before feedback and maximum i...
mpn: 009422, ean: 6151040942226,
The e945 is a supercardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First c...
mpn: SUPER 55, ean: 4250503818282,
The Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included. ...
mpn: PDKM7, ean: 0724627070320,
This seven-microphone wired drum kit from Pyle Pro is everything you need to record your drums discretely for a full, powerful sound. Hear the ring of the cymbals, the punch of the snares, and the boom of the kick drum, all with independent mics. Thi...